New Website for Reenacting in Arizona and the Southwest

  • Online Archive for Terry's Texas Rangers
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello all,
      I'm helping to develop a new website to promote Historical reenacting
      in Arizona and neigboring states. There is a rough draft of where we are
      headed online at http://www.AZReenacting.net I would appreciate if any on
      the list could take a peek and give us some of your thoughts. We are also
      wanting to make contact with reenactors in New Mexico, California, and
      Nevada to exchang event schedules and such.

      Thank you for you time and input.
      Troy Groves
      Online Archive for Terry's Texas Rangers
      http://www.TerrysTexasRangers.org
      "Our blankets are hardly laid down before we are ordered to saddle up."
      -Ranger G.L. Macmurphy
    • jaaah@tbcnet.com
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 9, 2003
        Seems to me that the James gang wasn't too crazy about Ames, either. The principal target of their last raid was actually his person!