RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Lincoln body snatching attempt

  • jaaah@tbcnet.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2003
      > I personally have no deep feelings of hatred for southerners or the south today. We are one country; and thank GOD for that. A Spanish American War researcher/historian has stated that the war in Cuba went a long ways to unite the country again. There are many red-necks in Iowa today as well, and western states I might add...if you mean by being very conservative.<

      Living in Illinois, though, one sees it, especially in the cities.

      If that's the definition of redneck...I'm in for it. I guess, though, this is all getting too far off topic.

    • jaaah@tbcnet.com
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 9, 2003
        Seems to me that the James gang wasn't too crazy about Ames, either. The principal target of their last raid was actually his person!