Re: [civilwarwest] What is it with the Civil War tour business?

  • Mary Alice Pickett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16 4:07 PM
      OK, folks!  Don't faint to see me posting here, but this is one I can answer and it's even on topic because it relates to the CWWT!!  Wonders never cease!!!  (-:

      Why don't you consider coming to our 5th Annual Civil War Chatroom Muster?  We'll be visiting Pea Ridge and Wilson's Creek among other sites in the Ozarks on June 19th-22nd.  It's reasonable, too!!  Barring your motel or camping costs and souvenirs, we've managed annually to keep the meals and activity cost between @ $78-$95 per person for the entire weekend's itinerary.  Not a bad deal, and I can assure you that you won't find a better group of people anywhere in the USA with whom to study battlefields and share a few laughs along the way!

      Here's the link to our website.  It's being updated as planning firms up so check it often if you are interested.  http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/index.html

      Mary Alice, aka MAP  (-: