Upcoming Booksignings

  • jeffrmarks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003

      Now that the snow has started to melt, I'm going to be hitting the road to promote my new book, A Good Soldier. It's the 2nd installment in the US Grant mystery series, so I decided to visit some of the battlesites from his days of fighting the Army of Northern Virginia.

      Jeff Marks (www.jeffreymarks.com)

      March 18th,
      Lawrenceburg, Indiana,
      Public Library, 7pm

      March 20th,
      Barnes and Noble,
      Christiansburg, VA, 5:30-7:30pm

      March 22nd,
      VA Festival of the Book, CrimeWave,
      Charlottesburg, VA

      March 23rd,
      Barnes and Noble, 1pm
      Southpoint, Durham, NC

      March 25th,
      Richmond Public Library,
      1700 N. Parham Rd, Richmond VA, noon

      March 25th,
      Creatures and Crooks Bookshoppe,
      Richmond VA, 7pm

      26th,
      Mystery Loves Company, 6:30pm
      Baltimore, MD

      March 27th,
      Black Orchid,
      New York City, 7pm

      March 28th,
      Barnes and Noble, 7pm
      Wilkes-Barre, PA

      March 29th,
      Barnes and Noble, noon
      Bryn Mawr, PA

      April 5th,
      Barnes and Noble,
      Richmond Heights, OH, 1pm

      April 8th,
      Joseph Beth Books,
      Cincinnati, OH 7pm (with Andy Straka and Laura Young)

      Jeffrey Marks
      www.jeffreymarks.com
      A Good Soldier, the 2nd US Grant mystery, February 2003
      Atomic Renaissance, Delphi Books, October 2003