Help

  • aero1485@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2000
      I havent said anything in a long time......and I still have nothing to say,
      other than I really don;t know that much about the Western Theatre. Does
      anyone know where to find an Eastern Theatre or even a completely different
      war Discussion group?
    • aero1485@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2000
          --- In civilwarwest@egroups.com, aero1485@a... wrote:
          > Does anyone know where to find an Eastern Theatre or even a
          >completely different war Discussion group?

          If you are interested in Gettysburg join the Gettysburg Discussion
          Group:
          To receive a periodic digest of posts (at least once day) send the
          message "subscribe gettysburg-digest" to "majordomo@..."

          See their web site for more info : www.gdg.org
        • David Mercado
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2000
            --- In civilwarwest@egroups.com, aero1485@a... wrote:
            > Does anyone know where to find an Eastern Theatre or even a
            >completely different war Discussion group?

            If you are interested in Gettysburg join the Gettysburg Discussion
            Group:
            To receive a periodic digest of posts (at least once day) send the
            message "subscribe gettysburg-digest" to "majordomo@..."

            See their web site for more info : www.gdg.org
          • Ron Church
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
              Greetings

              I am trying to find online a clip art or picture of the crossed American Flag and Confederate Battle Flag.  If anyone knows  know where the image is available please contact me by private email. rchurch@...

              Thank you
              Ron Church
              Manchester MD