Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Recommended Reading

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 27, 2003
      In a message dated 2/27/2003 1:18:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, jackehmer123@... writes:

      Steve,

      I checked out "Sherman's Horsemen" on Amazon.com; nothing but 5-Star
      reviews. Add another to my wish list. I also added the two Perryville
      Books (Noe and McDonough) to my list.

      Maybe the Pentecostals will want to attend our "Revival Meeting" on
      Saturday night.

      Jack

      Jack,

      :)  What about the Revival Meetings on Friday and Thursday Nights...We should invite them to those as well.:)

      Hope all is well sir.

      Regards from the Garden State,

      Steve Basic
    • basecat1@aol.com