RE: [civilwarwest] New to Group - Question Corinth & Northern Alabama

  • Dan H. Mallett
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003
      Message
      Thank You,  I have both those books and a number of books about Confederate Southern Prisons from both the Northern and Southern prospective on these poorly managed events on both sides of the war.  In addition I have quit a bit of information about the Wirz Trial at the end of the war and later books written about it at the turn of the century.

      Dan H. Mallett