Field officers

  • kywddavid <kywddavid@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      A search of the term "field officer" found a definition of "major and
      above" in a US Army career path section ("about military"). The list
      of officers under Cleburne seemed to include generals, colonels, and
      captains but I don't recall seeing majors. There were 30 colonels
      and 150 captains listed. I guess that would mean 30-50 majors.

      The loss of field officers at that rate would be about 50%. Very
      severe.