HELP!

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      I've been spending most of the day trying to switch my e-mail account. My
      last stumbling block appears to be Yahoo. I seem to have successfully
      reconfigured to allow me to post messages to both of the groups to which I
      subscribe, CWDG and Vivil War West. I have made test posts, and I see they
      have posted to the groups by signing in to the groups themselves. However,
      the messages are not being delivered to my new address.

      Does anybody have any idea of what I need to do to fix this problem?

      Harry