Re: Risk taking

  • Dave Smith <dmsmith001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2003
      Let me reload, since I may have been wrong in my comment ... Ack!

      How extended a period of time did Halleck and the Administration in
      Washington attempt to prod Rosecrans to start a movement? I don't
      remember exactly; it's been a while since I've dealt with the period.

      Dave "beware of Rosey colored glasses - they can keep you up all
      night" Smith