Moderator's note on Thomas and Duplicity

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      It is obvious that the thread has become a negative factor to some on the list.  But I will remind you all that YOU have the option of DELETING without reading the threads or contributions by posters that do not interest you.  Perhaps if you would do so, and not reply, the thread would die its own death.  If you wish to continue, PLEASE keep it courteous.

      Thank you.

      Pat