Re: Thomas and Duplicity

  • melchizedek22 <richthofen@buckeyeinet.co
    Message 1 of 84 , Jan 1, 2003
      Yes the M.O. is instead of blaming Thomas,ALWAYS
      pass the Blame off to Sherman,Grant,McPherson, or
      Yossarain! The Baron

    • josepharose <josepharose@yahoo.com>
      Message 84 of 84 , Mar 3, 2003
        Mr. Weeks,

        You recently mentioned not having an index to Sherman's memoirs,
        IIRC, which makes me think that you or others might also not have a
        digital copy of that work or of other useful books.

        Would it be helpful, and would your website have the extra megabytes
        (several MBs per book, roughly), for me to upload into your database
        such texts as Sherman's, Grant's, and Sheridan's memoirs and Van
        Horne's biography of Thomas? If so, once I return home, I would be
        glad to do so.

        I could put these in Word and/or .TXT formats.

        Joseph