[civilwarwest] Terry Arliskas-- Turning Points of the Civil War-- Bologni!!

  • Lodgewood Mfg. Ltd.
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 1999
      Hello Terry-- Bologni!!. The turning point of the war came when the Union men of the North made up their minds to put down the Secession movement or die trying-- It was war to the hilt--
    • Nonums@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 1999
        As a new member, I do hope the discussions will reveal both knowledge and
        insight and not the bias/bigotry of the baseball chat rooms
        Jack
      • Nonums@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 1999