Hello ,Im New to your club

  • B R <repair43756@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hello, though I am new to the club, I have been doing Civil war
      re-enactments for about 15 years,the problem I am having is trying to
      find patterns on civil war soilders clothes,do any of you know where I
      could find any at.

      Any help would be great, Thanks Bruce
    • B R <repair43756@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2002

      • Aurelie1999@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2002
          Bruce, Welcome.  I suggest you visit The Authentic Campaigner Site.  Believe me they know everything about reenacting including clothing, resources and accessories  http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/vBulletin/index.php

          Connie Boone