Contest

  • jeffrmarks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002

      I'm running another contest at my website. If you sign up for the newsletter which can be done at (www.jeffreymarks.com), you're automatically registered to win a copy of  the US Grant series of mysteries: The Ambush of My Name, A Good Soldier (the latest one, not in stores yet), Magnolias and Mayhem, and a copy of Julia Dent Grant's memoirs (which are mostly fiction as well!!).

      The copies will be given out on the 10th of December -- and arrive for you in time for the holidays. You can pull up a glass of spiked eggnog and read all about US Grant..

      Jeff

      A Good Soldier, Silver Dagger Mysteries, February 2003.
      Murder, Mystery and Malone, edited by Jeffrey Marks,
      Crippen and Landru, May 2002
      White House Pet Detectives
      The Ambush of My Name
      Who Was That Lady, Agatha, Edgar, Anthony and Macavity Nominee