If it doesn't work this time..forget it

  • Tom Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002

      Sorry, everyone, for some reason my message keeps going out with no text .. this is my last try .. I am trying to sent a brief comment on the Colorado monument .. here goes: and again, I promise this is the last try:

      It is about time that was done .. that incident was one of the worst of many atrocities committed during our dealings with Native Americans in the 19th century (not that our track record is much better in any other century) .. it did demonstrate however, in a horrible manner, the mind-set of the time ..

      Tom Gilbert

      Do you Yahoo!?