Deja Vu?

  • josepharose
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      I know that I'm a relative newcomer in these parts, but I have never
      seen a mention of--or even heard a reference to--Sheridan's memoirs
      vis-s-vis his attempted return to the battlefield at Chickamauga.

      Is there any earlier thread on this subject here or elsewhere which
      someone could point me to so that I might see how it was handled
      before?

      Joseph