RE: [civilwarwest] New Member(s) unmasked.

  • Bob Redman
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
      Addison,

      At 09:41 9/1/00 -0600, you wrote:

      >Would love to hear your story about Joe Johnston (a
      >personal favorite)

      Would you please explain Johnston's behavior before and during the siege of
      Vicksburg? What was his point of view?

      Greetings,

      Bob Redman
    • Bob Redman
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
        Addison,

      • jaaah@tbcnet.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
          > Hi gang, for several days you have been receiving various tid bits
          > under the nom de guerre of Mimi loutrel-butler/loutrel@....
          > I am George Butler (Mimi's husband ) and was using our primary e
          > mail.
          > That has produced sundry complaints so now I stand unmasked. Mimi is
          > civil war buff ,too but I must confess I'm a FANATICAL buff. I will
          > answer all messages sent to the other e mail.I will get into the
          > subjects of Stones River,Pemberton at Vicksburg,Kirby Smith . I will
          > also respond to Addison Hart re a story about "Old Joe",Steve re Hood
          > at Franklin.

          Woah. Glad to meet you George. Would love to hear your story about Joe Johnston (a
          personal favorite) and Kirby Smith.

          All my best,
          Addison Hart,
          jaaah@...

        • jaaah@tbcnet.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
              > Addison,
              >
              > At 09:41 9/1/00 -0600, you wrote:
              >
              > >Would love to hear your story about Joe Johnston (a
              > >personal favorite)
              >
              > Would you please explain Johnston's behavior before and during the siege of
              > Vicksburg? What was his point of view?

              Woah! I said he's a personal favorite of mine (along with about 50 others), I did NOT say
              that I could explain his movements.

              All my best,
              Addison Hart,
              jaaah@...