Re: [civilwarwest] Final Warning!!!

  • James Fish
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002

      Most of us Knew what you meant the first time,dont be sorry .James

       Dick Weeks <shotgun@...> wrote:

      Sorry, I just read my email that went out.  It should have read "Black
      Confederates in Gray" rather than "Confederates in Gray."  Sorry about this,
      but when I start unsubscribing those that don't heed the warning I don't
      want someone coming back and saying they didn't understand.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com

      Do you Yahoo!?
      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now