Re: [civilwarwest] Final Warning!!!

  • James Fish
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002

      Thank you Dick.They definitely dont want to find out why though call you shot gun.I like your Shotgun site.But it took me two weeks to dig out the pellets,when I was posting through compuserve.Some one has to be in charge.  James

      was formerly fishx111

       Dick Weeks <shotgun@...> wrote:

      The subject of Confederates in Gray has been terminated.  By that I mean,
      for those that might be confused, there will be no more posts on this
      subject.  I want no appoligizes made to the group for making a post after
      this final warning.  In other words, I want no more posts on the subject
      period!  If someone has a problem with this, contact me by private email.
      Trust me I will answer you.  Also trust me that this is the final warning.
      Those that know me know that I seldom make this kind of post, but they also
      know that I mean what I say.  Sorry.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com

      Do you Yahoo!?
      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

    • James Fish
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002

        Most of us Knew what you meant the first time,dont be sorry .James

         Dick Weeks <shotgun@...> wrote:

        Sorry, I just read my email that went out.  It should have read "Black
        Confederates in Gray" rather than "Confederates in Gray."  Sorry about this,
        but when I start unsubscribing those that don't heed the warning I don't
        want someone coming back and saying they didn't understand.

        Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
        http://www.civilwarhome.com

        Do you Yahoo!?
        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now