Re: the RR question [was Shiloh paper ...]

  • aot1952
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 27, 2002
      Well for what little it is worth, I am a 'card carrying' member of
      Carl's "Union Navy was the BIGGIE Club". I suppose by implication
      this means we are both members of the "Absence of a effective CS Navy
      was a BIGGIE Club."
      Wakefield

      http://www.dean.usma.edu/history/dhistorymaps/AcivilwarPages/acwL1.htm