Re: Will's Red River VIII: The Retreat

  • aot1952
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
      Mr. Will-
      WOW!!! Thanks alot, just my opinion but what a provocative
      intrepretation of the Red River Campaign. Lots of food for throught
      here and I much appreciate your presentation. Sometimes I think it is
      interesting how very complicated and multi-faceted military failures
      are so easily passed off with , "Well the commanding General was a
      hopeless idiot."
      I am certainly no expert on the Red River campaign and this
      presentation has been very helpful in trying to get me up to speed.
      Thanks to you and Chad both.
      Wakefield