Re: [civilwarwest] Best Western Theater Books

  • Aurelie1999@aol.com
    Message 1 of 59 , Sep 13, 2002
      David Eicher's book The Longest Night while not exclusive to the west, it is an encyclopedia of the feints, flanks and fights including weaponry and regiments of every battle, skirmish and naval encounter throughout the war.  I second Steven Woodworth's book Jefferson Davis and his Generals.  Loved that book.

      Connie Boone
    • melchizedek22
      Message 59 of 59 , Sep 19, 2002
        --- In civilwarwest@y..., FLYNSWEDE@A... wrote:
        > In a message dated 9/19/2002 2:14:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > meheatherington@h... writes:
        >

        > > Madelon H.
        > > with egg on her face
        > >

        > Madelon,
        > Methinks that the egg is hard boiled not raw
        >
        > Wayne

        I disagree,I don't think she has egg on her face at all
        but hit the nail on the head! The Baron