Re: [civilwarwest] RR Trestles cont.

  • fishx111@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      CARL:

      If we were having a spelling contest it would be trestle not tressel which I
      thought might have something to do with hair.I didn't even know my e mail had
      a spell check, because when I first got the system it did not.Mine doesn't
      have a grammar check, and I should take more time reviewing it.But having to
      rush one time to answer a complaint in court, I rushed and hand wrote the
      answer, it had grammar errors,and the judge and lawyer must have been pretty
      smart, because truthfully I listed a number of felonies which were turned in
      to the USJD, they had the response for over a year, and they were smart
      enough to indirectly address it,but some how got it out of the court file,
      because after rendering a decision, these issues were not addressed,and there
      was no recording of the proceedings.Phonetic spelling is fine, I live in a
      state that has a very high rate of illiteracy
      and it is even prevalent in the State Courts in SC, even exhibited by the
      officers of our courts. Phonetic spelling is fine.I am going to do a spell
      check now.It may be they do not recognize the US Govt in SC, they only like
      to see how much pork they can get from Washington.For a long time the balance
      of payments favored SC, more coming from Washington than going to Washington
      which is probably due to the 1870's reconstruction and Shermans matches.So I
      find some humor in such a minor error, which phonetically I got the meaning,
      when in a much more serious setting ,they may have spelled things correctly ,
      but should have really been concerned with understanding ,pursuing and
      correcting rather than obstructing, and in escence trying to conceal their
      large error instead of admitting such and correcting such.