Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Neuralgia

  • fishx111@cs.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 1, 2002
      So is the final answer HERPES?
    • melchizedek22
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 1, 2002
        Every once in a while I get spazums in my stomach
        from my nerves,nothing takes it away but belladonna
        or if your system gets going to fast belladonna slows it down
        I got a bottle of it now use it once twice a year.
        I remember as a kid my Mom giving me the green liquid
        it did taste terrible but it worked The Baron

        -- In civilwarwest@y..., Aurelie1999@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 7/1/02 8:10:57 PM Central Daylight Time, FLYNSWEDE@A...
        > writes:
        >
        > << Damn ugly tasting green stuff ugh.
        > Now I just wonder how I remember that after over 65 years.
        > >>

        > Because it was "ugh!"
      • WmHiram
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 1, 2002
          Carl, thanks for the link. I glanced at it and it'll be worth
          reading at a time when I haven't expended all my brain power playing
          video games with the kids. :)

          Billie

        • hank9174
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 2, 2002
            Davis was blind in one eye, the right one IIRC. Was this a result to
            actual damage to the eye or to the nerve transmitting to the brain?

            I recall that he was frequently knocked out for days at a time from
            his neuralgia.

            HankC