Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Neuralgia

  • Aurelie1999@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 1, 2002
      In a message dated 7/1/02 8:10:57 PM Central Daylight Time, FLYNSWEDE@...
      writes:

      << Damn ugly tasting green stuff ugh.
      Now I just wonder how I remember that after over 65 years.

      Because it was "ugh!"
    • fishx111@cs.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 1, 2002
        So is the final answer HERPES?
      • melchizedek22
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 1, 2002
          Every once in a while I get spazums in my stomach
          from my nerves,nothing takes it away but belladonna
          or if your system gets going to fast belladonna slows it down
          I got a bottle of it now use it once twice a year.
          I remember as a kid my Mom giving me the green liquid
          it did taste terrible but it worked The Baron

          -- In civilwarwest@y..., Aurelie1999@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 7/1/02 8:10:57 PM Central Daylight Time, FLYNSWEDE@A...
          > writes:
          >
          > << Damn ugly tasting green stuff ugh.
          > Now I just wonder how I remember that after over 65 years.
          > >>

          > Because it was "ugh!"
        • WmHiram
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 1, 2002
            Carl, thanks for the link. I glanced at it and it'll be worth
            reading at a time when I haven't expended all my brain power playing
            video games with the kids. :)

            Billie

          • hank9174
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 2, 2002
              Davis was blind in one eye, the right one IIRC. Was this a result to
              actual damage to the eye or to the nerve transmitting to the brain?

              I recall that he was frequently knocked out for days at a time from
              his neuralgia.

              HankC