Chickamauga Orders of Battle

  • ishades
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2002
      Hello gents,

      I am in the preliminary stages of researching the Battle of
      Chickamauga and am having difficulty finding a detailed OB of
      Granger's Reserve Corps and the location of its missing units. I
      have the OBs from Shotgun's site and have compared them to several
      other sites on the web. Unfortunately, none of the OBs that I have
      found show the composition of the parts of Granger's corps that were
      detailed to guard the line of communications. Any help that you
      could give would be greatly appreciated.

      Chris Anders
      Birmingham, AL