Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Ltr #35 Inter [???], by H. B. Talbert

  • andyburden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
      "Internal aspiration?"

      In a message dated 6/26/02 8:48:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
      aldrichr@... writes:

      << I enlarged my scanned copy and it just is not "internal bleeding".
      There is a possibility of something like 'His death was caused by
      inter---pira---- and the wound received at Lone Jack. Out of all of
      Harrison's letters I could not figure out this sentence and one
      family name. The reason I can not figure out this sentence is it is
      on a fold and most of the writing is worn off. I do feel if somebody
      comes up with the right answer I will be able to recognize it from
      the partial loops and swirls that are showing. >>