Re: [civilwarwest] Is the Government doing unfair?

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2002
      Ralf,

      While I am very sympathetic to your plight, this forum is not the place
      to discuss it. Please refrain from making future posts in this area.
      On a more personal note, in my opinion trying to deal with the INS in
      the present climate is probably an exercise in futility. Get your Dad's
      congressmen involved. They can do more than signatures ever will. I
      will be glad to discuss this with you off line. Just not in this forum.
      Thanks. My email address is on my website.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com