Index for MOLLUS volumes

  • josepharose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Under the "Files" section of this website, I just uploaded an Excel
      spreadsheet named "MOLLUS index post.xls" which contains an index
      for the MOLLUS volumes.

      It seems to work well with just a click. As there are some 1300
      articles in the several score of volumes, finding what you want
      might be somewhat difficult (finding something interesting, however,
      is quite easy).

      One method would be to click on either the "Title" or "Author"
      column and then select "Edit/Find." The rightmost column contains
      the names of several major battles so that articles on them can be
      identified by quickly paging down.

      I hope that this is useful. If there is an index out there which is
      better, tell me and this file can be deleted. I find it helpful
      when researching any particular topic.

      Joseph