[civilwarwest] New Member *Ribbet Ribbet*

  • USSSWolf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 1999
      Hello. I'm new to this list, but a "veteran" to the Civil War. I was
      intorduced to this list in the AceWeb chatroom. those of you from there will
      know me as TreeFrog. My main nitrest is the Berdan's Sharpshooters in the AoP
      *That's not like a vulgar word in here is it?* But have began researching
      Western Theater movements and battles, etc, for a reenactment unit. Hope to
      find out alot here, unfortunetly I've neglected this part of the war in my
      studies. And if any of you have info on the 26th Mo Inf (USA) please let me
      kno. Thanks.

      Robb Brown "TreeFrog"
    • USSSWolf@aol.com