thanks

  • jason baum
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2000

      dear aaron,

         thanks for answering me and thank you for your
      support for my book/movie. i am determined to make it
      because i fell that i owe it to all of the men who
      fought and died in the civil war, regardless of how
      hard this will be.

      p.s.-do you have any suggestions for a new re-enactor?

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • jason baum

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2001
          Thanks to all of you who answered my call for help on the OR CD.  "Shotgun" your t;utorial is especially helpful, just the way I like it, simple words for simple people.  The CD isn't singing to me yet but I can hear the pre-concert warmup.

          Thanks,
          Gary
        • tmix
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2003

            Mr. Jewell and Ms Boone thanks for your support and understanding.  What a situation to walk into. The ice is looking firm and breaks right under your feet for no logical reason.  I will avoid such ice traps in the future.  Thanks again for your kind words.. Tom Mix

          • gerald seaquist
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2003
              Thank you for your confirmation.

              Do you Yahoo!?