Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Civil War Cavalry,Horse Ownership,Etc.

  • fishx111@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 5:43 PM
      MEH,

      Thank you for the info.I am glad you are always correct. I am too,sometimes.I
      had to think of the last time I was incorrect, Its 2039 now, I think 2036.
      But I appreciate your info.The repeater made things much more deadly. Thank
      goodness the Gatlin Gun had not been deployed. There would have been
      considerably more csualties, and quite possibly some of us may not be here to
      post.

      Thank you

      J Fish