Re: [civilwarwest] General Forrest And the KKK

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2002
      In a message dated 5/27/2002 4:51:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jones@... writes:

      Yet in your post I see no historical references cited.  Are there some books by reputable scholars you've read and upon which your views are based?  I'm sure the group would be interested in some book recommendations of that nature.

      You can find "tons" of papers that concurs basically what Kristin said at the Clements Graduate Library at the University of Michigan.

      ("tons"    its all on micro fisk now   <g>)

      Wayne