Re: [civilwarwest] salutations

  • Aaron Strong
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      I'm a reenactor with the Sixth PA Cav. Co. "G," Northeast Military District,
      and the Civil War Heritage Foundation(I portray First Lt. James Peyton Glenn
      of the 18th VA Inf. Co. "D.").

      At most reenactments you decide when you're going to fake a hit when one of
      three things happen.

      1. If you are being aimed at and you have to take a hit to be honest and
      truthful to the memory of the soldiers that we you are remembering.

      2. You run out of ammunition and want to.

      3. If hits are not being taken and you need to make the skirmish look real.

      Hope this helps. I must say though, you are taking on a huge job to cover
      the entire WBTS in a movie or book. But good luck.

      Best regards,

      Aaron Strong
    • Aaron Strong