Tarnished Eagles

  • tsalagibra@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
      Laurie,
      Thanks for the info you sent about this book. I was not aware of any
      research done in this area (i.e. war crimes) and I stand corrected in my
      previous opinions concerning punishment of the soldiers during the War. My
      thoughts were more along the lines of General grade officers being held
      accountable and did not consider that the ball could have rolled downhill.
      Again, thanks for the info.

      Steve
    • tsalagibra@aol.com