Re: [civilwarwest] Just a thought for today and tomorrow

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 11:41 AM
      In a message dated 4/6/2002 2:00:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, lilsteve68@... writes:

      Please take a few moments  today to  remember  those  gallant  men  that lost their life on  April 6 and 7th  in  1862..

      In honor of those that fell so galantly, today I am flying my 1860 American flag and my Stars & Bars.  Those that did their duty and fought and died for what they believed in, are together today in Paradise as one.

      Wayne