Muster 2002 - Antietam, South Mountain, Harpers Ferry

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Pardon the non-western theater information, but...  ;)

      Since the us-civilwar chatroom is not currently operational I'd like to use this forum to announce that the MUSTER 2002 website has finally been updated!  Czech http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/index.html to get the up-to-date info on ACCOMMODATIONS, SUGGESTED READING & the NAME THE MUSTER CONTEST!

      If any of you have questions, please email me privately.

      Thanks much,

      Pat Jones
      Co-Moderator

      P.S.  Please note that the DEADLINE for submissions on the NAME THE MUSTER contest is April 15th (no April Fool Joke there, folks!).  If you want a shot at the T-shirt, get your entry in ASAP.