9241Re: [civilwarwest] Stand Watie

  • CashG79@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2002
      In a message dated 1/1/2002 5:38:56 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
      s_hudson82@... writes:

      << In a message dated 1/1/2002 4:14:23 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
      s_hudson82@... writes:

      << Could someone please tell me the difference between a Sent Col. and a
      Lt. Col. if there is any difference. >>

      A Lt Col is an actual rank. I don't know where you got Sent Col. Perhaps
      if
      we had some of the context in which you found it we could help decipher it.

      Regards,
      Cash

      Evidently you did not read my earlier message nor did you follow the link
      I gave. In that case I will give you the link again and ask you to look at
      the signatures.

      http://www.yvwiiusdinvnohii.net/history/watie.html >>

      Since the originals are not there, I'll assume whoever transcribed the
      signatures did so in error.

      Regards,
      Cash
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic