      Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 4:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: CW Christmas

      This was also the Christmas( and I will have to find it written down) where the two sides sang Christmas carols over the lines to eachother and had a snow ball fight.  But again, I will try to find the story for ya'll.

      Kristin

      Try the aftermath of the Battle of Fredericksburg. The Great Snowball Battle was strickly a Confederate thing though. No Yankees.

      T.J.

      Do You Yahoo!?