8862Re: SV: [civilwarwest] John Bell Hood and you thought Bragg was bad.

  • Kristin Scherrer
    Dec 2, 2001

      I have heard that many a time.  And frankly, I love the state.

      Kristin

        FLYNSWEDE@... wrote:

      In a message dated 12/2/01 12:32:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      wacogaurds64@... writes:

      << I have somewhat of a bias towards the Texans:) as I'm sure you know,  so
      if I may, I would like to share one of my favorite quotes:  "Forward men,
      forward.  Never let it be said that Texan's lag in the fight!" >>

      Kristin
      IMHO, Phil Sheridan had the best thing to say about Texas.  As military
      governor he said, "If I owned Texas and Hell, I would live in Hell and rent
      out Texas."   <g>

      Wayne

      Do You Yahoo!?