8860Re: SV: [civilwarwest] John Bell Hood and you thought Bragg was bad.

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Dec 2, 2001
      In a message dated 12/2/01 12:32:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      wacogaurds64@... writes:

      << I have somewhat of a bias towards the Texans:) as I'm sure you know, so
      if I may, I would like to share one of my favorite quotes: "Forward men,
      forward. Never let it be said that Texan's lag in the fight!" >>

      Kristin
      IMHO, Phil Sheridan had the best thing to say about Texas. As military
      governor he said, "If I owned Texas and Hell, I would live in Hell and rent
      out Texas." <g>

      Wayne
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic