8034Food for Thought

  • hartshje@aol.com
    Sep 21, 2001
      Dear Group,

      On a more light-hearted note:

      I was just wondering about something. Where exactly, in Georgia,
      would the dividing line be between the Western Theatre and the
      Eastern Theatre?

      I know when Sherman captured Atlanta, he was definitely in the West.
      And I know that when he captured Savannah, he was definitely in the
      East! Now, since the East is off topic, we shouldn't talk about
      Savannah, right? Wrong? I'm asking.

      At what point along the famous (or infamous) "March to the Sea" did
      Sherman cross over? Did he feel anything strange happen? (Just
      kidding on that one!)

      Joe H.
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic