696[civilwarwest] Re: Gen. W.W. Loring's Division

  • Waldemar Winkler
    Mar 20, 2000
      Thanks for the information. I back to my usual mode of catching up
      (don't get to log on too often). Your information was helpful in that
      it added clarification to what I already had (mostly diary entries from
      my great grandfather, a man of very few words and worse spelling).
      Please accept addional thanks for any information relating to the
      movements of any regiment under the command of Division cmdr Gen. W.W.
      Loring or Brigade Cmdr. Adams following the defeat at Champion's Hill
      / Baker's Creek and their involvement with Federal General Sherman's
      attack on Meridian, Mississippi.

      Waldemar Winkler
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic