682[civilwarwest] Re: Gen. W.W. Loring's Division

  • Waldemar Winkler
    Mar 13 8:05 PM
      This may be a second reply. My first one disappeared...somewhere.

      Dear Wayne,
      Thanks so much for the attachment. i've been a bit busy in the real
      world and haven't had the time to read the postings. Can't wait to
      open the dounload. I will be in truch with you soon.

      Thanks,

      Waldemar

      "wayne mulig" <twmuli-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/civilwarwest/?start=683
      > Waldemar,
      >
      > I have gone ahead and re-typed my notes on the 12th LA and 6th Miss
      and
      > have included them as an attachment ... I stopped at the point where
      > Loring's Division moves to Rome, GA in 1864 ... if you want passed
      that
      > pleaselet me know ... hope this is of some help ..
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Wayne Mulig

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic