47347MAKE 10K A MONTH...EASY!!!

  • basiltravelsthyme20
    Jan 17, 2014

      mAKE fAST, LEGAL $$$ NOW!!!!! on MAKE MONEY

      1 way to  MAKE MONEY
      mAKE fAST, LEGAL $$$ NOW!!!!!
      20K IN 30 DAYS. NO SELLING . NO COLD CALLING !
      THIS IS NOT A JOKE…....IT REALLY WORKS…....I SWEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Matthew Jenneson, Cleveland, Oh -”within 2 hours I had $400”
      Do you need extra income ? Quickly and Legally ?
      Do you have a PayPal Account ? ( if not, the set up takes under 5 minutes AND
      IT’S TOTALLY FREE !!! )
      You could make up to $ 20,000 in one month’s time with more money coming in
      every month thereafter !
      $ 20,000 in PayPal ?
      That’s Right ! $ 20,000 dollars in your PayPal ACCOUNT, IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH
      and this system is COMPLETELY LEGAL !!!
      You may have heard of this program (or one like it) on 20/20 or even in the Wall
      Street Journal.
      $ 10 that’s all it takes. I’ll try to keep it short and sweet.
      To get started just copy this whole page and paste it to edit it. Simply follow
      the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have as much as $ 50,000 in
      your PayPal account or even more.
      Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ( $ 10 dollars
      ) and the high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can
      generate from this ( you can do it over and over ). If you follow the
      instructions, you will reach thousands of people ! Honesty, Faith, and
      Intregrity make this system work.
      I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an e-mail address can join for
      FREE ! If you’re not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is
      sign up.
      Sign up for PayPal here www.paypal.com
      It’s real easy to set up and it’s FREE !!! Just make sure you have a Business or
      Premier account or you may be subjected to a monthly income limitation which may
      slow this program down.
      Send $ 5 to the first person on the list by using the paypal send money feature,
      and include in the e-mail: “Please add me to your list”. This keeps the program
      legal. Then send another $ 5 to the 5th person on the list, with an e-mail that
      says: “Thank you. I’ve joined”.
      Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom. This moves
      the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, and the 5th into 4th.
      DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE
      YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST !
      If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the time your
      name gets to the top.
      REMEMBER TO SEND a $ 5.00 dollar donation to the 1st e-mail address and the
      message “PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST”, and send an e-mail with the words “THANK
      YOU - I’VE JOINED” and the other $ 5.00 dollars to the 5th person.
      This will help the 5th person to keep track of progress of the letter and
      continue to send out more e-mails. Here is the list:
      1.) jfigals@...
      2.) singersfat@...
      3.) will9crtn@...
      4.) cecildon@...

      5.) basiltravelthyme69@...

      ( Make sure it’s the same e-mail address that you used to open your PayPal
      account. This is the way you will receive your payment)
      Now that you have paid the 1st and the 5th person and sent them both an e-mail (
      via PayPal account ) and placed your e-mail address in the 5th place, then what
      you need to do is post your letter. You can post on craigslist.com,
      backpage.com, message boards and newsgroups ( There are thousands ) and you can
      even send an e-mail to your e-mail list. IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE
      LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 “THANK YOU. I’VE JOINED” replies.
      The fifth person is the guardian of the system ! If there are not at least 20
      replies then the 5th person will keep sending/posting the letter until there
      are.
      MAKE SURE YOU SEND $ 5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY
      WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND $ 5 DOLLARS TO THE 5 TH PERSON SO MORE
      EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT !!!
      Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people will see your posting and
      do the exact same thing, bringing you lots and lots of dollars !!! Seriously,
      it’s common sense – you do it and 25 or more people see and do the exact same
      thing and everyone wins !!!
      You will recieve thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is on the 1st
      slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you $ 5.00 dollars ! Keep in mind the
      most you spend is $ 10 DOLLARS !
      ( WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND ! )

      TESTIMONIALS:
      Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC:
      I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD ! I sent out 142 copies total
      before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation.
      When I got back, my account had over $ 32,000 dollars in it already and the
      money was still coming ! I’m still floating in air ( especially with my new
      car). I thought the guardian system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the
      formula that makes this letter really work ! THANKS !
      Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:
      I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal account.
      Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $ 22,449. At first I thought
      there had been some sort of error with my account !
      HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS AGAIN:
      Step 1.
      Set up your PayPal account, if you don’t already have one, and send the top name
      ( 1st person ) $ 5.00 dollars. DON’T FORGET to include “Please add me to your
      list”. This is important as it keeps the program legal.
      Step 2.
      Send the other $ 5.00 dollars and and a note stating “Thank you. I’ve joined” to
      the 5th name on the list.
      Step 3.
      Remove the top name, bump the other 4 names up one place each. Place your name
      in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $ 100.00 for your efforts.
      Step 4.
      Keep sending/posting the letter until you receive 20 “Thank you, I’ve joined”
      replies in your mailbox.
      That’s it, It’s that simple !
      Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very
      glad you did
      when it starts to work. Remember, all you are going to be out of pocket is about
      the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of
      dollars into your PayPal account.
      ! Take the smallest risk of your life !!!! Take 10-20 minutes to work on this
      small project and reap the rewards !

      Posted 10th July 2012 by Cecil Don

      0
      Add a comment