47329RIP - Dick Weeks

  • pbjdesigns
    Sep 14, 2013
      We have received news from Dick's daughter, Michelle.

      "I first want to thank you all for the wonderful messages that you sent to me and my dad. They meant the world to us both. I will be responding to each of you soon. I am writing because I have some very sad news. Shotgun passed away (peacefully) on Thursday. The Civil War and this community meant the world to him and I want to thank you all for being a part of his life and feeding his passion. While he didn't get the opportunity to meet all of you in person, he considered you his Civil War family. Thank you again for making his life so rich with your knowledge and friendship. If anyone is local and would like to attend the service this Tuesday, please message me for details. He will be buried at Arlington National Cemetery alongside all of the other soldiers in a couple of months. Thank you again."

      He's fought the good fight and won the final victory. RIP, Dick. You're the best.

      Regards,

      Pat
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic