47223Re: [civilwarwest] HPS Campaign Chickamauga

  • "Holger Klaßmann"
    Jan 4, 2013

      Didn't even know the game, but after checking I must say I' like to have this one. Does anybody know how to get it in Germany? I have no credit card and Amazon does not have it.

      Knd regards!

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > Datum: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:31:08 -0000
      > Von: "drummytommer" <drummytommer@...>
      > An: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      > Betreff: [civilwarwest] HPS Campaign Chickamauga

      > HI,
      > Newbie here. Does anyone know of a mod or alternate scenario to the HPS
      > Simulations game "Campaign Chickamauga" which covers the McLemore's Cove
      > incident? It is treated in Glen Tucker's excellent book as a lost oppurtunity
      > for the CSA to pounce on an isolated USA division?
      > thanks.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic