47168Re: [civilwarwest] Bardstown Museum

  • Sweetsstar@aol.com
    May 17 9:15 PM

      Went there with a group a few years ago.  I skipped the museum and went to Richmond battlefield instead.  Those that went to the museum said it was good.  I was sorry I missed it .  If you are in that area don't miss Richmond Battlefield as well as Perryville battlefield.
      Susan
      In a message dated 5/17/2012 9:13:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, sammylf@... writes:

      I'm planning a trip to Bardstown, KY next month and noticed they are very proud of their museum of the Civil War in the West.
      Have any of you been there or know anything about it?

      Sam Foster
      17thky,blogspot.com

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic