      From: Dick Weeks <shotgun@...>
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:05 AM
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: 16th US Corps Movements October December 1863

      Hi,

      I don't think it will help but I have a short write-up on the 16th Corps that I took from Fox's Regimental Losses if you haven't seen it.

      http://www.civilwarhome.com/16thcorps.htm

      Dyer's Compendium has a short history of the 17th Kentucky if you are interested.  It doesn't tell who they were assigned to but it does tell where they were and when.  I will be glad to post it for you if you don't have it.  Just let me know.

      Also Cornell University has the Official Records online.  If you search on "17th Kentucky" it should give the orders of battle for each of their assignments.  This shows you what unit they were assigned to and when.

      Sorry I could not be of more help.  Good luck with your search.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)